The Advisory Committee (AC) is six-member body, represented by experts from the Netherlands, France, Egypt, Norway, Italy and Scotland. It will attend relevant technical meetings of the project to provide feedback information and assist needed modifications of the project program during its execution. It will also contribute to policy and decision making procedures.
Members of the Advisory Committee are:
- Mr. Ingval Maxwell, former director of Technical Conservation, Research and Education department at Historic Scotland, president of the Advisory Committee
- Mr. Jacques Akerboom, Managing Director of Monumentenwacht Nord Brabant, Netherlands
- Mrs. Isabelle Pallot-Frossard, Director of Historical Monuments Research Laboratory LRMH, France
- Mrs. Hind Mostafa, Head of Internal Relations Section Center for Documentation of Cultural and National Heritahe (CULTNAT), Egypt
- Mr. Terje Nypan, Direcotrate for Cultural Heritage inder the Royal Ministry of the Environment, Norway
- Mr. Alfredo M. Ronchi, EC Medici Framework, Politecnico di Milano, Italy